6.26.2008

Ladies and Gentlemen, Your Last Place Cleveland Indians

I am one pissed-off season-ticket holder. All I can say is, "One hit? One goddamn hit?!"

These guys are flailing away like a roomful of Dave Kingmans. I can't believe that they can't score; they can't hit; they can't shoot HGH anymore ... It's despicable.

I've missed more games than I've gone to this year -- mostly because I'm traveling and planning a wedding (my own). But this team is completely uninteresting.

I went to the game where Omar Vizquel returned to Cleveland, and his first at-bat -- an at-bat for a guy hitting .171 at the time -- was the highlight. Un. friggin. believeable.

I'm beside myself. Really.

Who wants some tickets to the Prog?!?!?

2 comments:

Scott William Baird said...

The good news is the tribe are only 8.5 games out. The division is actually becoming competitive, and all indications point to another four team race, maybe five.

elegant mother of the bride dresses said...

I am enjoy reading your blog, thank you very much! And I will keep reading!