9.22.2006

Memo

To: All 90 Percent Mental contributors
From: somebodytogobackintimewith
Re: Organizational meeting(s)

Dear Contributors:
Another regular season has come and (nearly) passed; where does the time go?

I'm flying into LA next week and I would like to schedule some time to meet with you all, either individually or as a group, to go over some things. Nothing terribly specific; I just want to get everybody's thoughts about how the year went, and what our goals for the future should be.

My plane lands at 10:40 p.m. Tuesday. Hud and I will be making straight for Ye Olde Rustic, so if you want to discuss things in a relaxed, informal setting that would be an ideal time. Otherwise I'll be contacting you individually.

It's been a great season, folks. I look forward to seeing you all soon.

Best,
Somebody

2 comments:

The Narrator said...

I'll have to miss Tuesday, but I'm wiiide open during the trip to San Diego.

Crud! Will we be able to get a team photo?

Deuce said...

Ye Rustic Tuesday night, got it. The Dodger game should be over by then, so we can watch highlights on Ye Rustic's new flatscreens.